Experts & Speakers Faculty Profile
Professor Emeritus of International Business, Kelley School of Business
Professor Emeritus of International Business
- B.A. at Florida Southern College, 1961
- M.A. at University of Pennsylvania, 1962
- Ph.D. at University of Pennsylvania, 1968
- Internationally-known authority on Eastern and Central Europe and a native of Hungary.
- Author, co-author or editor of 18 books on developments in the Eastern European and post-Soviet republics.
- Appointed by the president of the United States to serve on the board of trustees of the Hungarian-American Enterprise Fund.
- Consultant to Congress' Joint Economic Committee, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
- Coordinator of the Blue Ribbon Commission appointed to come up with economic reform recommendations for Hungary.