Experts & Speakers Faculty Profile
Harold E. Pepinsky
Professor of Criminal Justice, College of Arts and Sciences
Professor of Criminal Justice
Interests:Crime control, society and crime, peace, violence
- B.A. at University of Michigan, 1965
- J.D. at Harvard University, 1968
- Ph.D. at University of Pennsylvania, 1972
- Author of "Crime and Conflict: A Study of Law and Society," "Crime Control Strategies," "Myths That Cause Crime" and "The Geometry of Violence and Democracy."
- Co-author of "Criminology as Peacemaking."