Last modified: Thursday, July 14, 2011
Carter-Prall elected as president of the IU Kelley School of Business Alumni Association
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 14, 2011
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Leslie L. Carter-Prall of Carmel, Ind., has taken office as president of the Indiana University Kelley School of Business Alumni Association, which also welcomed six new members of its board of directors.
Carter-Prall (B.S., '90) is an executive vice president and a private banking executive at Regions Bank.
The officers serve one-year terms and can be re-elected. Members elected to the board serve three-year terms. All began their terms on July 1.
Thanks to the efforts of dedicated alumni, the IU Kelley School of Business Alumni Association provides a smooth transition from student to alumni and supports a lifetime relationship of continued learning and professional growth.
"We are delighted Leslie will be leading the KSBAA Board. Her passion for the Kelley School, distinguished banking career and interest in expanding our alumni network will greatly impact our outreach," said Dan Smith, dean of the Kelley School. "Along with Leslie, I must acknowledge the entire board, a group that works tirelessly throughout the year to engage our alumni."
Joining Carter-Prall as 2011-12 officers are Vice President Christopher W. Davis (B.S., '83), a partner at Deloitte Tax LLP, Indianapolis; Treasurer Richard E. Stahl (J.D., '71, M.B.A., '72), president and chief manager of Sassafras Consulting, LLC, Plymouth, Minn.; and Secretary Deborah R. New (M.B.A.,'96), director of communications for Action for Healthy Kids, Chicago.
Newly elected to the Kelley School's alumni board are:
- David N. Moss (B.S. '01), director of global investment sales and relationship management, Citi Global Markets, New York, N.Y.
- Matthew S. Muller (M.B.A., '10), chief operating officer, Aeon Imaging LLC, Bloomington, Ind.
- Bradley W. Schwer (M.B.A., '99), partner, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Indianapolis
- Kevin N. Snyder (M.B.A.,'88), president, Snyder Acquisitions, Inc., Grapevine, Texas
- Robert C. Thilmont (M.B.A., '77), president, Mountain Global, Inc., Fort Collins, Colo.
- Kelly J. Watkins (B.S., '88, M.B.A., '89), president, Expressive Concepts, New Albany, Ind.
There are now 20 members on the Kelley School of Business Alumni Association Board of Directors. Also serving on the board are:
- Past President Mark A. Barbato (M.B.A., '82), president and chief executive officer of InChromatics LLC, Carmel, Ind.
- Samantha J. Brawley (B.S., '07), president of Indiana Property Development Corp., Bloomington, Ind.
- J. Kevin Cade (B.S., '76), mortgage loan officer, Fifth Third Bank, Bloomington, Ind.
- Iris A. Cooper (M.B.A., '77), Columbus, Ohio
- Diane Cruz-Burke (B.S., '88), assistant general counsel, Eli Lilly and Co., Indianapolis
- Matthew C. Hayes (M.B.A., '02), national leader, performance and productivity, Humana Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Jon E. Henderson (M.B.A., '88), managing director, Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management, Hinsdale, Ill.
- Christopher D. Hession (B.S., '93), managing partner with Hession & Associates Ltd., Chicago
- Lawrence W. McGlown, Jr. (M.B.A., '00), vice president of marketing, Brightpoint North America, McCordsville, Ind.
- James J. Preston (B.S., '98), senior manager of assurance services, Ernst and Young LLP, Westfield, Ind.
The IU Kelley School of Business Alumni Association has the largest number of living alumni of any business school in the world, with about 95,000 graduates. The Kelley School Alumni Association provides many programs and services to its members, non-member alumni and the university. For information, visit kelley.iu.edu/alumni or call 812-855-6340.