Ernst & Young Gift
1. ( L-R): Malik McCluskey, Director for Diversity Initiatives, Undergraduate Program Bloomington, Mike Tiller, Professor of Accounting and Graduate Accounting Programs Chair, Derrick Burks, Ernst & Young Indianapolis Office Managing Partner; James Turley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ernst & Young; Dan Smith, Dean, Kelley School of Business; Jay Preston, Senior Manager, Assurance and Advisory Business Services E&Y and IU Team Lead; and Ken Bouyer, E&Y National Director, Americas Risk Advisory Services Assurance and Advisory Business Services gather for the Ernst & Young check presentation ceremony.
2. James Turley, CEO, E&Y visits with Kelley School of Business students while on campus March 3, 2009.
3. James Turley, CEO, E&Y speaks to Kelley School student organizations about the state of the financial services profession.
4. Kelley School students listen to E&Y CEO, James Turley discuss the importance of global perspective and a culture of inclusiveness.
5. Indiana University Bloomington Provost and Executive Vice President, Karen Hanson (left) joins Kelley School Dean, Dan Smith (right) in thanking E&Y Chairman and CEO, James Turley (center) for his firm's generous support of IU while he was on campus for announcement ceremonies for the E&Y Foundation gift that focuses on supporting diversity and inclusiveness initiatives at the Kelley School.