Browse by Topic
- Traveling the Silk Road. Sept. 5. IU Art Museum.
- Bach Cantata Project. Sept. 8. St. Thomas Lutheran Church.
- Inaugural recital of the Webb-Ehrlich Great Organ of Alumni Hall. Sept. 15. Alumni Hall.
- Melted Ash: Michiana Wood Fired Pottery. Sept. 20. Mathers Museum of World Cultures.
- Blue Man Group. Sept. 21-22. IU Auditorium.
- 2013 Orphans Midwest Film Symposium: Materiality and the Moving Image. Sept. 26-28. IU Cinema.
- "The Imaginary Invalid." Sept. 27-28, Oct. 1-5. Ruth N. Halls Theatre.
- Ghost Brothers of Darkland County. Oct. 10, 23. IU Auditorium.
- "Geist und Form: Ten Painters from Berlin." Through Oct. 11. Grunwald Gallery.
- "Imag(in)ing Science." Through Oct. 11. Grunwald Gallery.
- "Chicago." Oct. 25-26, 29, Nov. 1-2. Wells-Metz Theatre.
- "Dennis James hosts Halloween." Oct. 26. IU Auditorium.
- "The Allure of Venus" installation. Through Oct. 27. IU Art Museum.
- Bela Fleck and the IU Jacobs School of Music Orchestra. Oct. 30. IU Auditorium.
- Caboclo Collections from the Amazon. Nov. 1. Mathers Museum of World Cultures.
- David Sedaris. Nov. 7. IU Auditorium.
- "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." Nov. 8-9, 12-16. Ruth N. Halls Theatre.
- "Shift, Metal Inkorporated, These Moments Existed: Sim Luttin." Through Nov. 21. Grunwald Gallery.
- "Art Interrupted: Advancing American Art and the Politics of Cultural Diplomacy." Through Dec. 15. IU Art Museum.
IU strengthens partnerships for student, faculty exchanges, starts first university alumni chapter in South Africa
During a week in two of South Africa's largest and most dynamic cities, an Indiana University delegation led by President Michael A. McRobbie signed a new partnership agreement with the country's top-ranked business school and agreed to further explore a number of other areas for collaboration and cooperation that could form the basis of partnerships with some of South Africa's premier teaching and research institutions. McRobbie also presided over the formal launch of IU's first alumni chapter in South Africa.